1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey."
doctors: why are all your bones broken
me: totally gnarly kick flip
doctors: fucking savage bro
Feminism is knowing that you don’t have to wear things to impress a man
Feminism is also knowing that it’s okay to wear things to impress a man if you want to
Society forgets the first part, tumblr forgets the second part
This is Criminal Law 100. Or as I prefer to call it “How To Get Away With Murder.”
#LISTEN Y’ALL #how to get away with murder is fucking fantastic #it is like i know what you did last summer + legally blonde #(alfie enoch is elle woods) #among what i would call the six main characters (the five law students and prof. keating) #only ONE (matt mcgorry) is white and (presumed) straight #you have a black girl a latina girl a gay white dude alfie enoch and viola davis #and viola davis #IS EVERYTHING EVER #her part is AMAZING #if she and alfie enoch were both white men they’d already have their own fandom and 100 fics on ao3 #she is ruthless and intimidating and mean and demanding and dishonest and UNNNNNNBELIEVABLY sexy and dignified and better than all of us #and she also has secret feelings!!!!!! #and in waltzes alfie enoch #doe-eyed good-hearted bewildered baaaaaaaby #stunned and admiring but also disgusted because morals and scared out of his MIND #oh it’s so good IT’S SO GOOD everybody watch it with me
Click here to watch Jon Stewart cover Kansas’s anti-gay legislation on The Daily Show.
And you can watch full episodes anytime, anywhere on the Comedy Central app.